Elevate Your Wedding with Timeless Photo Booth Memories
Your wedding is more than just a day, it’s moments in time that tell the story of your love. You’ll want to remember the laughter, tears, and dances for years to come. So how do you capture these precious moments? A wedding photo booth is the answer.
If you’re navigating the waters of photo booth rentals for the first time, fear not. We are the experts at photo booth rentals and have the top 5 tips that will ensure your wedding photo booth experience is nothing short of picture perfect.
1. Embrace Elegance in Your Photo Booth Experience
Whether your wedding theme is elegant or eccentric, you’ll still want to maintain a certain level of sophistication for your big day. Photo Booth Rocks takes the unique approach by offering stylish accessories (like hats and other fun stuff) to take your wedding up a notch.
We ensure that all props are organized and accessible which helps to avoid clutter like seen with other photo booth rental companies. Imagine your guests donning a top hat or sporting playful lips, merging your sophisticated wedding with the fun of the props!
2. Strategic Placement for Uninterrupted Fun
The placement of your wedding photo booth is extremely strategic. It should be in spot that remains accessible but doesn’t interfere with your event. We recommend consulting with your venue or event planner to find the perfect spot where the photo booth is out of the way and also far enough away from the DJ or band so that the music doesn’t interfere with any video recordings.
3. Optimize Timing for Maximum Engagement
The timing of the photo booth can make or break your guest’s engagement and enjoyment. Kicking off the photo booth during the cocktail hour is an awesome way to keep guests entertained while you’re busy with your wedding photographer.
Then, as the reception goes on, having your booth operational during dinner really boosts usage since some people eat faster than others, and some will begin dancing.
4. Ensure Ample Time for All to Enjoy
In order to guarantee that every guest gets their moment in the booth, Photo Booth Rocks recommends a minimum of 4 hours of rental time. This duration has proven optimal, allowing guests to visit between dances, meals, and mingling.
5. Infuse Your Booth with Unique Flair
Adding your personal touch can make it an unforgettable experience and the highlight of your celebration. This can be done by individualizing hashtags that can be posted to social media, or envisioning the perfect backdrop for our green screen photo booth (Harry Potter themed wedding anyone?).
Top Wedding Photo Booth Options to Consider
Of course we are advocating for any and all photo booths, but we do have a few that really can set your wedding apart from the crowd. Understanding the different types of photo booths can help you decide which one aligns with your wedding’s theme, vibe, and guest list. Here are some of our favorites:
- Video Photo Booth - This booth allows you to take photos and videos, creating lasting memories for years to come.
- Green Screen Photo Booth - This booth is the ‘world is your oyster’ booth. From the perfect whimsical backdrop to your favorite movie theme, this booth really amplifies your big day.
- Glam Photo Booth - You already look your best on your wedding day, but why not take it up a notch? Our Glam Photo Booth give you airbrush quality photos so everyone looks their best!
How to Use Your Wedding Photo Booth Photos
Wedding photo booths are fun to use, but how do you turn that fun into something functional? Well, they’re snapshots of the joy of your day, so why not make them into wedding keepsakes?
It is so easy to repurpose any and all photos generated on your wedding day. You can make them into:
- Customized Guest Books - Instead of a mundane guest book where people sign their names, you look at it once, and then it gathers dust on your shelf, why not let guests insert their pictures and add their personal messages? Not only does it allow your guests the freedom to write what they want, but it’s fun too!
- Wedding Favors - Instead of buying little favors that, let’s face it, will probably get lost on the ride home, allowing your guests to take home photos from your day will help the memory live on forever!
- Digital Gallery - Uploading a digital gallery to social media allows guests far and wide to relive the night over and over. And great aunt Petunia that couldn’t make it? She’ll get to see all the fun you had too!
- Thank You Gifts - Want to thank your wedding party? Collect some of their photos and make a collage of memories using their photos that they can hang on their walls or put on their desk!
- Anniversary Time Capsule - Want to celebrate an anniversary in a really special way? Why not create a time capsule full of the photos and memories of your day and open it at a later date? The duration is up to you! 1, 10, 15, or 20 years. Whenever you want to relive the best night of your life!
Discover The Magic Of Wedding Photo Booth Rentals
Photo booths have come a long way in the last few years. Booths are digitized and high tech and have many more uses than just a strip of photos (though those are fun too!).
At Photo Booth Rocks we are committed to turning your wedding into an event full of laughter, joy, and documented memories. Our range of photo booths ensures that there’s a perfect match for every couple and wedding.
Need help deciding which photo booth you should get? Don’t fret. We are happy to help. Call us today to explore your options!