Voted #1 Photo Booth Company two years in a row by Orlando Magazine
At Photobooth Rocks, we love the fact that we help make memories at milestone celebrations. We make people laugh, and we allow them to take a break from the real work and just have fun. We kick butt with a friendly smile and at the end of our long nights, we home knowing that 20 years from now, we helped create a night our guests will never forget.
Think you’re the right person for the job? Take a look at our job description and requirements below
Core Values of Photobooth Rocks
- We Value Moments — There is a time for seriousness and a time for silliness. Just be you, be who you are, let go and just be. Get behind the curtain and show how you are feeling. When it comes to weddings, there is rarely another time when you will have all of your friends and all of your family in one room at the same time. Moments happen in the photo booth.
- We Value Reliability + Commitment — We make wise decisions (technical, business and personal). We rise up when things get tough. There is always another solution. We exhibit honestly and integrity. We act consistently with our values. We rock at what we do.
- We Value Achievement — We hold high standards. We blow goals out of the water. We pop champagne and dance on the table when the time is right. Status quo is not how we roll.
- We Value Teamwork + Loyalty — We create unbreakable bonds. We build strong relationships not only with each other, but with our clients and colleagues.
- We Value Growth — We are creative. We have dreams and use our imaginations. We play together and we grow together.
The person most fit for our culture:
- Has a positive outlook on life and demonstrates an ability go above and beyond
- Is a team player
- Is well-spoken
- Is energetic
- Is able to work under pressure
- Loves interacting with guests at events
- Demonstrates integrity
- Loves having fun while they work
- Is available on nights and weekends
— Photobooth Attendant —
Photo booth Attendant Job Description
As a Photobooth Attendant, you will be responsible for interacting with guests as they approach the photo booth. You will welcome and warmly greet guests as they walk by and/or approach the photo booth. You will encourage guests at weddings, private, and corporate events to select a fun prop, get into the photo booth, and take photos. You will help assemble a guestbook of those photos, ask guests to put their photo strip into that guestbook, and ask them to write a message. Ultimately, you are responsible for helping to create memories.
- Warmly welcome and greet guests at weddings, private, and corporate events
- Encourage guests to use the photo booth
- Ensure there are enough props
- Set up photo booth with props, guestbook table, and start up procedures
- Maintain organized tables and a clean work area
- Manage a crowd and lines for the photo booth
- Must have a basic knowledge of computers.
- Must have at least 2 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Full availability on Friday and Saturday.
- Availability to work weekday events as needed.
- Must have a vehicle and be able to travel to events from Lake Mary to Kissimmee.
Attendants get paid $60 per event for up to 5 hours (4 hours of event time and 1 hour of set up time). Promo team gets paid $10 per hour.
If interested, please submit the following in an application: