The Photobooth Rocks Team
The team at Photobooth Rocks has been entertaining Central Florida and the State of Florida for almost a decade. From pre-event managing to the grand finale, Photo booth Rocks prides itself on professional, high quality, cutting edge technology photo booths and experiences. Our teams’ value of commitment to showcase at every event with Black Tie Standards is just as important to us as our passion for greatness. The Owners, Management, and Operation teams coordinate logistics leaving nothing to chance.
Photo by Victoria Angela
Meet our Team Leaders
Kristin has been exceeding client’s expectations with immaculate communication and articulation, directing the flow of events and weddings for more than eight years, and she continues to rock every occasion. She graduated with a degree in Advertising and Public Relations from the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida. Her career in the event industry began in 2004 where she learned the delicate ropes of pleasing brides and clients.
Mark has a knack for perfection with the hundreds of events he has managed, always exceeding clients and guests expectations. His career began in the event industry over three years ago where he worked with multiple event companies, learning every facet of the industry. His attention to detail and ability to anticipate guests’ and clients’ needs has made him an amazing asset. Mark is a natural when it comes to anticipating potential obstacles and challenges and eradicating them before they happen.
A Team Full of Fabulous!
We told everyone to grab some of their favorite dress up items and pose! After we snapped their picture in the photo booth, we asked them six questions. These fun questions are the perfect way for you to get to know a little more about what the Photobooth Rocks team is all about!
1. Favorite website: Facebook.com
2. Favorite indulgence: nutella
3. Favorite album or song: firework by Katy perry or Boyce avenue
4. Favorite getway: yoga
5. Favorite phoobooth prop: giant pink glasses and chalk boards
6. Something totally random that makes you ROCK!: im a fearless female! ( is that a good one?)
1. Favorite website: www.photoZD5S9z!7!p.com
2. Favorite indulgence: I really love soup. More of an obsession…
3. Favorite song: The Wall…Pink Floyd
4. Favorite getaway: The gun range
5. Favorite PhotoBooth prop: mustache on a stick!!
6. Something totally random that makes ROCK!: the ability to make it happen no matter what
Christina aka Tina
1. Favorite website: i actually dont have a favorite website, but i have a fav app! Instagram!
2. Favorite indulgence: I absolutely LOVE to dance!
3. Favorite album or song: I just have a love for all music so it wouldnt be fair to just pick one
4. Favorite getway: I want to travel everywhere! So anywhere i havent been!
5. Favorite phoobooth prop: The old time Mustash of course!
6. Something totally random that makes you ROCK!: Im 21 and obsess with monkeys
1. Favorite website: Pandora radio
2. Favorite indulgence: free Gormaya food
3. Favorite album or song: mega death-five magics
4. Favorite getway: going down river to fish
5. Favorite phootobooth prop: a nice hat, shads, and a mustache
6. Something totally random that makes you ROCK!: I’m a thinker and I never leave a job unfinished.
1. Favorite website: Our photobooth rocks!!
2. Favorite indulgence: Chocolate fountain
3. Favorite album or song: Rasal flatts- Come wake me up
4. Favorite getway: Smokey mountains
5. Favorite phoobooth prop: handle bar mustash
6. Something totally random that makes you ROCK!: i LOVE unicorns!
1. Favorite website: Pinterest
2. Favorite indulgence: Seafood!
3. Favorite album or song: Right now, it’s anything from my favorite DJ, Pretty Lights
4. Favorite getway: Any place with a beach
5. Favorite phoobooth prop: The mustache glasses!
6. Something totally random that makes you ROCK!: If it’s nautical, it has my name on it.